Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, and any services provided by CloudBytes, you consent to all the terms under following schedules.
Acceptable Use Policy
By using our services, you agree to our Acceptable User Policy (AUP). As part of the AUP you agree to:
- NOT SHARE ACCOUNTS. You should not give access to, or allow access to your account, including but not limited to friends, colleagues, family, and relatives.
- NOT VIOLATE OUR COPYRIGHTS. The reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works, including but not limited to, images, text, software, other media, without prior permission from the owner is an infringement of copyright law and is subject to penalties as deemed suitable by the law.
- NOT ATTEMPT TO COMPROMISE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR SYSTEMS. This could include but is not limited to
- Any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, software, hardware, or network that hosts our services.
- Any attempt to circumvent any security or authentication systems.
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to our services, network, software, or hardware.
- Any attempt to tamper, hack, or reverse engineer our services.
- Any attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure through means that can put an unusually or unreasonably large load on our system.
Content Copyright Policy
The site design, logo, video content subject to copyright © 2019-present | CloudBytes
The reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works, including but not limited to, images, text, software, other media, without prior permission from the owner is an infringement of copyright law and is subject to penalties as deemed suitable by the law.
Waiver of liability
By using any of the services provided (either explicitly or implicitly) by CloudBytes, you confirm that you not violating any of the restrictions posed by (not limited to) a governing council (including but not limited to state, federal, or nation), guardian, or government. In the event of any damages or liability arising out of your non-confirmation of statuettes imposed on you, you consent to waive any liability to damages in any form.
All rights reserved
By using services provided by CloudBytes, you consent to our rights as outlined (but not limited) to below:
- We reserve the right to permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend an account or access to the services without notice or liability.
- CloudBytes.dev (in its sole discretion) determines that the user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.
- CloudBytes.dev (in its sole discretion) can determine to change the Acceptable Use Policy without any notice or liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
CloudBytes is committed to protecting intellectual property rights. CloudBytes strictly follows DMCA guidelines for unauthorized use of copyrighted material. Any inquires regarding the reproduction of content on this site must be directed to the party holding the proprietary rights to the specified content.You shall not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from material obtained with this service. To file a notice of copyright infringement with CloudBytes, you will need to provide a written communication that follows the guidelines set in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”).
Any claim relating to the CloudBytes web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of West Bengal, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.